On a mobile device, go to https://m.co-opmobile.org/cccu-mr. Enter your member (account) number, name,
last 5 digits of your social security number, zip code and CAPTCHA word (this will be displayed on the screen).
You will also be prompted to create challenge questions, which are used to verify your identity and for accessing
the Mobile Banking Center for maintenance.
Mobile CCCU offers three enrollment options when using a mobile device to register:
- Download the iPhone or Android application from the respective application store and enroll on your device
- Visit https://m.co-opmobile.org/cccu-mr to register on your device.
The New User wizard walks you through the following steps to enroll:
1. Enter your primary account number and identify your credit union as Cornerstone Credit Union.
2. Enter your name and last 5 digits of your social security number.
3. Authenticate by providing at least two of the following pieces of information as on record with the credit union:
- Telephone number
- Street number
- ZIP Code
- Date of birth
4. Create a user ID, password, and nickname for your mobile account.
5. Register your supported mobile device by selecting your carrier, entering your mobile phone number, and accepting the terms and conditions of use.
6. Select your mobile service method(s):
- Text Banking — select this option even if you plan to use another .
- Mobile Banking — includes mobile browser and downloadable application (if you have a supported device).
When enrollment is complete, you are provided with an activation code and instructions for activating the service(s) on your phone. Take note of the activation code.